Thursday, May 8, 2008

All Because of You Exists

Ami and Yumi have their copies:


Pretty early! Wonder what the delay is in actually getting them to stores. What, 13 more days?

I've got mine being shipped via EMS, and it's the super-deluxe special version, so it's got the DVD of live material along with it. I will be posting a review of both the CD and DVD soon after receiving it. I have not posted any real impressions of the song itself mostly for that reason - I'm saving them for the review - but also because I really just don't quite know how I feel about it yet. I need to listen a few more times to solidify an opinion. Maybe many more times!

By the way, I particularly like this photo that was also posted on the staff blog:


Their photos lately (even the "candid" ones) have all seemed to capture the same types of poses and mood and followed the same sorts of promotional patterns; it's nice to see one that evokes something a little different. Though I see they still managed to include a little plug for Candy Stripper. Well, that's ok.

1 comment:

  1. Alright........ it's official! I'm jealous!

    Anything about 'the forthcoming ALBUM" mentioned anywhere on it?

    vince.

    ReplyDelete