Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

It's December 25 in Japan, soon to be in the United States too. My wife and I are getting ready to have our own little celebration (I'm actually trying to cook a roast for dinner for the first time in my life) before we head out to my mom's house tomorrow.

This is always a stressful time of year getting ready for everything and picking out presents for various people, but I love it anyway. It's definitely one reason I've posted fewer updates this month. But I hope all of you have a great Christmas or (belated) Hannukah or whatever else you celebrate. If you're at all interested in what I've been up to this holiday season, feel free to check out my other blog - I've been posting there a lot lately.


By the way, I gotta say that Puffy's tree is probably one of the worst I've ever seen! This scene always makes me laugh.

They need to take a class or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment