Saturday, October 27, 2007

The PUFFY Honeysweeper Pins

A guy going by the name of HIDE☆KI$$ has posted a couple of images to the online community site Mixi showing his collection of PUFFY pins (they call them "badges") that he picked up at the show at Shibuya C.C. Lemon Hall. I'll repost the photos here since most of you just aren't going to have access to Mixi at all (it's both invite- and Japan-only these days):


The idea is obviously to collect-em-all, and in fact his post is all about selling his collection piecemeal to those looking to complete their own.

If I see any more tour merchandise out there "in the wild", I'll post either more pics or links to them... and I'll hopefully have some nice photos of my own coming after the west-coast dates!

Those of you who do have access to Mixi can view the original thread here.

No comments:

Post a Comment