Friday, August 10, 2007

Welcome to the new blog!

Just a quick shout-out to welcome you to the new home of my PUFFY-related musings. They now have their own home in my small collection of blogs.

This is still a work in progress. If you came here from my other blog, it took me a couple of weeks to get that template to where I want it and this will be no different. I've got some things I want to fix here, but I just need the time to figure out how.

Update: Already done a lot. New header graphic, wider format, a few new page elements. I'll keep working on it!

But you should hopefully see some more frequent updates than you did on my main blog, because now I'm free to post whatever I want about them, no matter how minor an update. So check back often! Or better yet, subscribe to the blog feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment